1. Copyright (copyright) This website is protected by copyright in favor of the Company.
All rights not expressly granted to third parties are reserved. The documents, images and generally audiovisual content on this site is provided solely for informational purposes; the copyright and all other rights in the material on this site, unless otherwise indicated, are property. The logos and trademarks reproduced in this website are registered trademarks of the Company or the Group of which the Company is a party. No logo, graphic, sound, image and usually no part of this site may be reproduced in any other website – or in any public or private information system – without the prior written consent of the Company. However, you may print or “download” (download) the documentation and / or software that may be made available by the Company, to the extent indicated in the following paragraphs.
2. Terms and conditions of use of the site conditions (disclaimer) Accessibility. Access to this site is possible 24 hours 24 via the main viewers ( “browser”), in their most popular versions; However, the Company assumes no responsibility in the event of the occurrence of a partial or total inability to access the site and for any damage caused by it. the consequences of the data. Except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, the Company and / or its suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of the right of use, loss of data or profits, whether in an action, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services or information available on this site. Links to other Internet sites. This site may contain links to other websites, including those of business partners and parties belonging to the same group to which the Company is a member; those other sites are owned and / or managed by third parties and are not under the Company’s control. While seeking to establish links only to sites that share the high safety standards and the strong respect for the privacy of the Company, the Company itself is not responsible for the privacy practices adopted by third-party sites, or updating and / or the veracity of the information contained therein, including that of the Company itself. The Company provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such links does not in any way imply approval of the corresponding sites from the Company. Links from other websites. The inclusion of links ( “hyperlinks”) to this site contained in third party websites does not imply any endorsement and / or the Company’s assessment on the content of such sites.
3. Terms and conditions of use of the software available on this website Any computer program, or “apps” made available for downloading from this website (hereafter referred to as the “Software”) is covered by the Company’s copyright and work / or the group of which the Company is a party and / or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the License Agreement with the final user, included in the software itself: the user is not authorized to install the Software unless prior consent to the terms of its license agreement. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by the end user in accordance with the terms and conditions of their license agreement. Any reproduction or distribution of the Software that does not comply with its License Agreement is expressly and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties; violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The software is warranted, if only in accordance with the terms and conditions of its license agreement: Except as provided in the license agreement nor the Company nor the Group entered into by the Company, or companies and the partners associated with them makes any warranty or condition regarding the Software, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
4. documentation and multimedia material made available for downloading from this website (hereafter referred to as the “Documentation”) is for informational purposes only and not commercial and does not constitute terms and conditions of use of the available documentation on this site in any way terms of contract binding on the Company. Such documentation may include inaccuracies.
1. Management of the Internet Privacy The Company respects the privacy of whoever visits its websites; any information collected will be used to provide the required services to the user, who interacts with the Company’s internet services, and allow the company to improve the quality of services, or in order to register the user to benefit from certain services or participate in specific initiatives. The term “personal information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (the “person concerned”); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social. The Company applies the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003): content and services are provided only to those who require them explicitly and authorize the Company to the processing of their personal data.
2. Information The following information is provided, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, to those who interact with the company’s Internet services, users of this site who consult it and use the services. This information is also made in the name and on behalf of other autonomous controllers of data processing that, in the later described treatment, are involved in the treatment itself.
3. Type of data processed Navigation data ( “log files”). The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. In this category of data includes IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in Uri (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment used by the user. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of alleged computer crimes against the site. Cookies. “Cookies” are short strings of text that a site can send to your browser; differentiating between persistent cookies (they remain stored on your computer after you close the program or “browser” used to access the site) statistical cookies or “analytics” (used to statistically analyze the access / on site visitation), cookies session (not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear with the closing of the “browser”) and technical cookies (for authentication, for media type flash player for customization or similar language, etc.). This site does not use persistent cookies but only analytics cookies, session and technicians who pursue exclusively statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. The use of session cookies is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient website: session cookies used on this site avoid recourse to other technologies that could compromise the privacy of the users and not allow the acquisition of personal identification data. Cookies can not retrieve any other data from your hard drive or get his e-mail address if the user simply browse the site, a cookie can be used to identify the user’s browser and find out if he visited the site previously. The user can change the settings of your browser to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or reject all cookies. Data provided voluntarily by the user. The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail to the addresses indicated in the different channels of access to this site or filling out forms or modules ( “form”) specially designated involve the acquisition as well as any other personal data the sender / user, necessary to respond to instances produced and / or provide the requested service.
5. Purpose of data processing The Company makes of personal data to the extent strictly necessary to carry out its statutory purposes, preferring methods that allow identification only when necessary. Specific purposes, for individual treatments, will be reported in detail in the various access channels: within them the user will find information on the processing of personal data. In any case, the treatment of data is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of users’ privacy.
6. Methods of data processing In this site are under no circumstances collected “sensitive data” of the user as defined by the regulations (health, religion, political affiliation, etc.). Personal data is processed using manual and automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access; However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore the Company, while engaging in the protection of personal information, we can not ensure or warrant the security of any information that is transmitted by and to users . Internally the Company access to personal information will be limited to personnel who need the information in the normal course of their work. User data may be processed by technical maintenance personnel of the Company’s information systems, as employees assigned to the orders, marketing, customer service, and may be disclosed to companies in the group to which it belongs, the company also if operating outside the European Union, professionals and external partners with which the company collaborates or companies responsible for sending promotional materials, information on events and sales offers, for detecting the quality of services and statistical processing. The user data may also be transferred to countries other than where they were collected, even outside the European Union. In the event that the user voluntarily chooses to register, communicating their e-mail addresses or other personal information or contact, can request information, view information and / or products software demonstrations and services of the Company or the group of which the Company is part. Upon registration the user gives its approval for the Company may (a) share the personal information to individuals, companies or entities detection of the quality of services and third-party companies for purposes of commercial information, market research and group companies or associates or working closely with the company, with the possibility that the same process data for direct offers of products or services, (b) use the data for business information and market research, for commercial and promotional purposes, for products or services offered, all by the same or other companies of the group or (c) manage personal information through “CRM”, ie programs for the information management of customer contact. In no case personal data will be sold or rented to third parties.
7. Communication and dissemination of data No personal data deriving from this website will be circulated. Outside of the above data processing, and in exceptional cases, the data may be disclosed to third parties if that is valued in good faith as necessary to (a) comply with legal requirements or regulations, (b) protect and defend the rights or property, (c) apply the terms and conditions for the use of this site, or (d) act to protect the rights of users or others.
8. The owner of the data processing The owner of the data treatment, related to identified or identifiable individuals who have consulted this site is the same company, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore, domiciled at the registered office of the company.
9. Rights of Each interested party has the right – at any time – to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating or rectification pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Under the same article, the users also have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data concerning them, in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case – for legitimate reasons – to their treatment .
1. Commitment to Comply The Company firmly believes in social role and ethically responsible company: In its continued commitment to the protection of all interested parties, the Company has adopted the Code of Ethics described below, the procedures and policies needed to provide the staff, partners and suppliers Company clear and precise instructions to ensure ethically correct business practices. The Company’s management body and all staff with management responsibilities undertake is to operate commercially with the highest level of integrity, both to treat the third with honesty and respect, to be an example to all the parties involved. The Company expects full compliance with the Code of Ethics and other policies adopted: no tolerance concerning non-compliant behavior will not be granted, and for any violation will be taken appropriate corrective measures.
2. Code of Ethics The Company has approved the Code of Ethics, downloadable in PDF format via the link below, to provide values, clear rules and guidance for those who work and collaborate with the company and with the group of companies covered by the ‘Company is a member; It indicates the objectives and the guiding values of the business, with reference to the main stakeholders ( “stakeholders”) with whom the Company is in daily interaction. The Code of Ethics is a concrete commitment to respect the needs of all stakeholders and has as its primary purpose to prevent the commission of wrongful acts and crimes. The Code of Ethics has been prepared as a tool for growth and the prevention of possible crimes and improper conduct. The Code of Ethics is reviewed periodically, integrating where necessary with operating procedures for the management of particular activities. All those who work for or on behalf of the Company, or with the same entertain business relationships, each within their own functions and responsibilities, they are called to respect the principles and requirements contained in the Code.